Legislation administered by the department for the Major Projects portfolio between 1 July 2015 - 30 June 2016.
These Acts can be found on the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website:
- Docklands Act 1991
- Project Development and Construction Management Act 1994:
- Section 11 in so far as it relates to a project nominated under section 6 for which the Secretary referred to in Part 5A is the facilitating agency, in so far as it relates to those matters, is jointly and severally administered with the Premier
- Part 5A except to the extent that it relates to the exercise of powers and functions under Part 9A of the Planning and Environment Act 1987
- Parts 8, 9 and 10
- The Act is otherwise administered by the Minister for Finance, the Minister for Planning and the Premier.
- Urban Renewal Authority Victoria Act 2003 – Division 2 of Part 2, Part 3 (except section 51B(5)), Part 6 and Part 7 (are jointly and severally administered with the Minister for Suburban Development in so far as that these provisions relate to the exercise of powers in respect of land included within the municipal council areas of Cardinia, Casey, Hume, Melton, Mitchell, Mornington Peninsula, Nillumbik, Whittlesea, Wyndham and Yarra Ranges).
- Transport Integration Act 2010:
- Part 6, Division 1 in so far as it relates to the exercise of development powers relating to the Victorian Rail Track, are jointly and severally administered by the Minister for Major Projects and the Minister for Public Transport
- The Act is otherwise jointly and severally administered by the Minister for Ports, the Minister for Public Transport and the Minister for Roads and Road Safety.
Page last updated: 27 September 2016