Small Business, Innovation and Trade
Legislation administered by the department for the Small Business, Innovation and Trade portfolio between 1 July 2015 - 30 June 2016.
These Acts can be found on the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website:
- Agent-General and Commissioners for Victoria Act 2007
- ANZAC Day Act 1958 – Except:
- Sections 3 and 4A which are administered by the Minister for Veterans
- Section 4, which is administered by the Minister for Tourism and Major Events.
- Public Holidays Act 1993
- Retail Leases Act 2003
- Shop Trading Reform Act 1996
- Small Business Commissioner Act 2003
- Summer Time Act 1972
Page last updated: 27 September 2016