Tourism and Major Events
Legislation administered by the department for the Tourism and Major Events portfolio between 1 July 2015 - 30 June 2016.
These Acts can be found on the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website:
- ANZAC Day Act 1958 – Section 4. The Act is otherwise administered by the Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade and the Minister for Veterans.
- Australian Grands Prix Act 1994
- Emerald Tourist Railway Act 1977
- Major Sporting Events Act 2009
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Trust Act 1996
- Melbourne Cricket Ground Act 2009 is jointly and severally administered with the Premier.
- Melbourne and Olympic Parks Act 1985 is jointly and severally administered with the Premier except sections 24-28 which are administered by the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change.
- Tourism Victoria Act 1992
Page last updated: 27 September 2016