- Contact us
- Complaints form
- Our secretary
- Organisation structure
- Chief Investigator, Transport Safety
- The department's Strategic Plan
Strategies and initiatives
- Inquiry into the Labour Hire Industry and Insecure Work
- Major Projects Skills Guarantee
- Review of Victorian Industry Participation Policy: DEDJTR Discussion Paper
- Victoria’s Automotive Transition Plan
- Victorian Industry Participation Policy
- Jobs Victoria Employment Network
- Future Industries Fund
- Standard Service Level Agreement for portfolio entities
- Annual reports
- Online payments
- Publications, research and data
- Corporate governance
- Our Ministers & Parliamentary Secretaries
Review of Victorian Industry Participation Policy: DEDJTR Discussion Paper
Each year, the Victorian public sector spends more than $10 billion on procurement activities from goods and services to construction. The Victorian Industry Participation Policy (VIPP) requires Government agencies to consider competitive local suppliers when awarding government contracts.
The Department is reviewing the VIPP as part of the development of a strengthened industry participation policy.
Submissions to the Review of Victorian Industry Participation Policy Discussion Paper can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 November 2015.
For accessibility reasons, please submit in Word or RTF format - not PDF.
Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources