Jobs Victoria events
Jobs Victoria Networking Conferences
Jobs Victoria is hosting a series of employment services networking conferences across metropolitan and regional Victoria in February and March 2017.
The conferences will support Jobs Victoria providers to develop stronger networks so they can do an even better job of helping disadvantaged jobseekers in their communities.
The events will offer networking and collaboration opportunities for:
- Jobs Victoria Employment Network providers
- Commonwealth employment service providers
- Local councils
- Community organisations
- State community health and justice service providers
- Employers and industry groups.
Jobs Victoria Networking Conferences will be held in the following locations:
- Ballarat – Monday 20 February
- Broadmeadows – Tuesday 21 February
- Dandenong – Monday 27 February
- Morwell – Tuesday 28 February
- Bendigo – Monday 6 March
- Shepparton – Tuesday 7 March
- Geelong – Monday 20 March
- Mildura – Tuesday 28 March
- Yarraville/Williamstown – Wednesday 29 March
For more information or to register please contact:
Note: Due to seating capacity, registration is limited to two representatives per organisation.
Page last updated: 6 March 2017