Accessible Public Transport Action Plan - audio
The Accessible Public Transport Action Plan 2013-17 is a strategy for delivering accessible bus, train, tram and taxi services throughout Victoria. It aims to ensure all Victorians can access public transport including people with disabilities, the elderly and those travelling with children.
Audio version of the plan
For ease of navigation the Accessible Public Transport Action Plan has been separated into 12 audio files.
Note: You will need to save these files to your computer before playing them.
- Table of Contents Table of Contents (MP3 1671.02 KB)
- Minister's Foreword Minister's Foreword (MP3 1689.39 KB)
- Executive Summary Executive Summary (MP3 5057.14 KB)
- Section 1. Improving access to public transport Section 1. Improving access to public transport (MP3 1822.45 KB)
- Section 2. Background Section 2. Background (MP3 14029.18 KB)
- Section 3. Strategic priorities and outcomes Section 3. Strategic priorities and outcomes (MP3 351.84 KB)
- Section 3.1 Priority One: Customer service Section 3.1 Priority One: Customer service (MP3 3260.61 KB)
- Section 3.2 Priority Two: Consultation and community engagement Section 3.2 Priority Two: Consultation and community engagement (MP3 1868.37 KB)
- Section 3.3 Priority Three: Access to public transport services Section 3.3 Priority Three: Access to public transport services (MP3 2269.8 KB)
- Section 3.4 Priority Four: Access to facilities Section 3.4 Priority Four: Access to facilities (MP3 2307.14 KB)
- Section 4. Implementation Section 4. Implementation (MP3 3565.31 KB)
- Closing Announcement Closing Announcement (MP3 504.08 KB)
Page last reviewed on 15 May 2015