Transport contact details
The department welcomes your comments, questions, complaints and suggestions.
Please include your relevant contact details (full name, and post or email address) when contacting us. We adhere to our privacy statement when managing correspondence.
You should contact Public Transport Victoria with feedback and questions about Victoria's public transport system and public transport projects.
General contact details
|Postal address|| GPO Box 2392
Melbourne VIC 3001
|Street address (main office)|| 1 Spring Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
|DX number||DX 210292|
(03) 9651 9999
Note: This telephone number may not work for staff within the Victorian Government. Those staff should dial 99 to contact us via the switchboard.
Feedback and complaint forms
- Contact the Taxi Services Commission with feedback about your taxi experience
- Contact Public Transport Victoria with feedback and questions about Victoria's public transport system and public transport projeacts
- Email Transport Infringement Administration - if you require extension on your infringement notice.
Student media enquiries
- Student media enquiries - for students seeking information on Victoria's transport system.
- Email Web Administrator - if you have trouble using this website.
Page last reviewed on 16 December 2015