Transport contact details
The department welcomes your comments, questions, complaints and suggestions.
Please provide us with your full contact details when you get in touch (full name, and postal or email address). We adhere to our privacy statement when managing correspondence.
You should contact Public Transport Victoria with feedback and questions about Victoria's public transport system or public transport projects.
General contact details
|Postal address|| GPO Box 2392
Melbourne VIC 3001
|Street address (main office)|| 1 Spring Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
|DX number||DX 210292|
(03) 9651 9999
Note: This telephone number may not work for staff within the Victorian Government. Those staff should dial 99 to contact us via the switchboard.
Feedback and complaints
- Contact the Taxi Services Commission with feedback about your taxi experience.
- Contact Public Transport Victoria with feedback and questions about Victoria's public transport system or public transport projects.
- If you require an extension on your infringement notice, please email Transport Infringements Administration.
Student media enquiries
- If you are a student seeking information about Victoria's transport system please visit the Student media enquiries page.
Problems using our website
- If you have trouble using this website, please email Web Administrator.
Page last reviewed on 14 June 2016