Boating Safety and Facilities Program
The Boating Safety and Facilities Program is a State Government funding program that plays an important role in making boating safer and more accessible for all Victorians. The program has a total of $8 million in funding to distribute to projects across the state.
Applications for the 2016-17 round closed on 7 November 2016. Applications for the aids to navigation category will be accepted until 30 June 2017. All applicants to this category should discuss their project with Transport Safety Victoria (Waterway Management Unit) in the first instance.
More information is available here:
- About the program - find out what the program is about and what are its objectives.
- Applying for funding - closing dates, applications forms and checklist.
- Funding categories - further information on the funding categories.
- Grant assessment - how the assessment works.
- Supported projects - a list of previously supported projects.
- Case studies - examples of completed projects.
- Frequently asked questions - answers questions on boating facilities, and aids to navigation.
For further information about the Boating Safety and Facilities Program, phone the grants administration team on freecall 1800 337 222 or by email.
Page last reviewed on 19 December 2016