The department and Public Transport Victoria are working together to deliver and plan for a range of public transport projects.
On this website you can find information about the following projects:
- Frankston Station Precinct Redevelopment
- Bendigo Metro Rail
- Ballarat Line Upgrade
- Avalon Airport Rail Link
- Regional Rail Link
- Box Hill Transit Interchange
- Regional Network Development Plan
- Fairer fare enforcement
- High Capacity Metro Trains Project
- Gippsland Line Upgrade
- Regional Rail Revival
- Shepparton Line Upgrade
- Geelong to Waurn Ponds Railway Planning Project
- New train and tram contracts
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for information on a range of other projects across trains, trams and buses, as well as live travel updates and more information about planned disruptions to rail services.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for information on a range of other projects across trains, trams and buses.
Page last reviewed on 4 October 2017