Economic publications, research and data
Driving economic growth in Victoria's priority sectors
- Economic value of Victoria's international education industry
- Economic benefits of the Australian Open
- Economic value of tourism to Victoria
- Victoria's food and fibre export performance
- Funding the arts in Victoria
Public presentations by ministers
- Public Accounts and Estimates Committee (PAEC) Presentation: Employment Portfolio 2016–17 Employment in Victoria Presentation - Jacinta Allan (PDF 1411.05 KB)
The Hon. Jacinta Allan MP, Minister for Public Transport and Major Projects
- The Victorian economic context 20 May 2016 Victorian Economy Context - Lily D'ambrosio (PDF 4393.77 KB)
The Hon. Lily D'Ambrosio MP, Minister for Industry
An accessible version of this document is currently not available. Work to create an accessible version may already be in progress or an accessible version can be provided on request. Please contact the Digital and Social Media team, if you need further information about this document.
Key indicator graphs and data sets
The following Economic Briefing Notes (EBNs) provide a summary of recent data releases from the department.
Page last updated: 27 February 2017