Contact details

Agriculture and fisheries

Cultural and creative economy

Creative Victoria

Employment programs

Events and tourism

Industrial relations

To contact Industrial Relations Victoria, email

For all enquiries about long service leave:
Phone: 1800 287 287

For all enquiries about child employment, contact a Child employment officer:
Phone: 1800 287 287

Mining and resources

Regional development

Small business

Business Victoria

For information about business services and programs, please visit Business Victoria or phone 13 22 15.

Victorian Small Business Commissioner

For information or to make a claim, visit the Victorian Small Business Commissioner or call on 13 VSBC (13 8722).

Trade and investment