Creating new opportunities at the 2017 Victorian Manufacturing Showcase
Published: 18 October 2017
In partnership with the Industry Capability Network (ICN) the Victorian Government is hosting the forthcoming Victorian Manufacturing Showcase on Tuesday 24 October.
Businesses will hear from some of Victoria's exceptional manufacturing firms that have either successfully transitioned into new sectors or built stronger positions in their markets.
The theme is Creating New Opportunities and the showcase will display products manufactured right here in Victoria, highlighting the strength of the local manufacturing industry, from food and beverages, to construction materials and transport equipment.
Proudly presented by the Victorian Government and Industry Capability Network Victoria, the 2017 Showcase will include the following speakers.
- Albins Performance Transmissions – Stephen Macdonald, CEO
- Class Plastics – Daniel Carapellotti, Director
- Composite Materials Engineering – Brian Hughes, Managing Director
- GlaxoSmithKline – Philip Leslie, Technical Lead
- Goldacres – Roger Richards, General Manager
- Impresa House – Sean Morley, CEO
- Integra Systems – Paul Hughes, Managing Director
- Siemens – Jeff Connolly, Managing Director & CEO
- Sutton Tools – Peter Sutton, CEO
Registrations have now closed. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org